Monday, July 11, 2016

WIP Angel Fairy Art Original Painting Work in Progress + July Sketches, Sketch 11, Butterfly...



In this original acrylic work in progress WIP big eye maiden painting I've transferred the sketch and given her a purple sky background...  I am hoping to work on her wings today, they are blue and inspired by hummingbird wings.  She is one of two little 4"x4" acrylic paintings that I am working on. 


This is a work in progress, but I also usually post at least one finished piece on Tuesdays if you'd like to come to visit!  You also may see some of my finished paintings at www.lisarusso.com if you'd like.



Here is a sketch of a butterfly.  They have such a delicate beauty.  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 11.   

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

nice start o your painting and very pretty butterfly :)

Magyar said...

Lisa Isabella, I truly thank you for your kind visit and comment!

__Your sketch: I posted this long ago on my blog, and today I left it as a comment at 'Tinywords'. Due to the 'doubled coincidences', I now leave it with you. Smiles_!

listen...
among the silent flowers
a butterfly

_m

Anonymous said...

A beauty emerges out of the violet

Christine said...

beautiful small oil in progress, and a delightful butterfly sketch!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is looking beautiful! I love your butterfly!

Lux G. said...

This is really beautiful, Lisa.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much! I am enjoying working on her.