Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel, July 3, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a look of sweetness combined with deep knowing.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 3.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Victoria said...

She is such a beauty and her eyes are mesmerizing and deeply soulful! I love all of your works, always filled with magic and mystery!
Victoria

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the way you posed her head glancing off sideways. Blessings!

Beth Macre said...

Very pretty eyes! I love the idea of a fairy Angel! Have fun doing a sketch a day!

Christine said...

Very sweet fairy for SS Lisa!

Lux G. said...

That's a haunting beauty. Nice!

Unknown said...

Everything you draw oh so magically, i adore, I will re-open my shop changed the format and include all tons of amazing things, I haven't done anything yet because i've decided to blog regularly again, beautiful Lisa Isabella, i may have something that will interest you...I'll let you know when i post it..I can just see you in it, in your leisure time...lol we'll see xo

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Victoria, Arnoldo, Beth, Christine, Lux, and Lorraine! You are most kind.

Abigail Davidson said...

Lovely sketch -- especially her eyes filled with personality!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Abigail!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love her "look" Lisa! Beautiful!

genie said...

I agree that your angel doe have a haunting quality to her. She is so pretty. Love the detail of the eyes and the mouth is so nice. I so wish I could draw them like this. I would be so happy. Have to keep trying. genie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Stacy and Genie, I appreciate your kind words very much.

sandy said...

she's so pretty - both the flower (which to me looks female) and the angel!