Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, July 16, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She casts her glance upwards.  She has a bit of a retro feel.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 16.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Christine said...

neat how she casts her glance upwards

Jennifer Rose said...

the hair style does give her a retro look :)

DVArtist said...

Ohhh she is amazing. I love the stare and the expression. Like she has discovered something. Have a great weekend.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jennifer, and Nicole!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is a darling!! Very young looking!! Love her!

Anonymous said...

Is this beauty waiting for a blessing...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy and Martin! I'm not sure what she is hoping for...