Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Fairy Angel, July 31, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She seems very happy and has a bit of a 60s flower child look.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 31.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:

12 comments:

Christine said...

she is very cute with her 60's look Lisa!

Fallingladies said...

She is definitely looking for some mischief to get into! Great skech!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice headband :) she looks a little mischievous :)

genie said...

I think we need to crown you the "Maiden Queen". They are all so pretty and you are getting better and better at drawing them. I think she had a look that says....I'm not fooling...don'e mess with me." genie

Indira said...

Great sketch. She looks impish!

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely maiden...I like her headband. :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very, very much! I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words.

Anonymous said...

This maiden is up to something.
I can see it in her smile

NatureFootstep said...

made me think of one photo I played around with :) Love those big eyes.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin and NatureFootstep!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love her smile!!!

GalleryJuana said...

Love the 60's look!
Thank you for your visit last Sunday. I'm a late getting back to everyone for a visit.