Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Elf Fairy, July 30, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a short pixie cut with streaks in it and a determined attitude.  I think she is most likely an elf fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in July.  This is day 30.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

genie said...

Your gothic maidens are so pretty. I love looking at each of them and making comparisons. You have mastered the facial features beautifully. genie

Jennifer Rose said...

nice hair style for her :) I've thought about getting a pixie cut but then I remember how much of a pain it was growing short hair out :p

Christine said...

Love her streaky hair

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly genie, Jennifer, and Christine.

Anonymous said...

I'm with the bunch. Love that hair style.

Magic Love Crow said...

She is cool Lisa!!! Love everything about her!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin and Stacy!