Sunday, December 18, 2016

Art Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, December 18 Daily Sketches...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  Usually when my maidens have their eyes closed, I think they look peaceful, in this case I think she looks like she is concentrating deeply...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 18.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

I am also participating in Sunday Sketches.  To view more Sunday Sketches, please visit:
http://bluechairdiary.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your maiden is beautiful, love her expression. Have a good start in the new week, hugs, Valerie

Christine said...

she is very sultry looking, beautiful!

Jennifer Rose said...

peacefully concentrating??

Lowcarb team member said...

She looks good and I especially like her eyelashes.

All the best Jan

Anonymous said...

You know I really love the new look

Unknown said...

She looks like she's meditating, and she's beautiful.

DVArtist said...

She is so pretty. Different look than some of your other faces. I really like her. Have a very happy Christmas.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for your kind and thoughtful words!

Magic Love Crow said...

Lisa, she looks like she is meditating or praying! She is beautiful! And speaking of beautiful, I love the picture of you on the side bar! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much Stacy!

Serena Lewis said...

Lovely! My first thought was that she is closing her eyes to make a wish. :)

NatureFootstep said...

she looks a little shy to me :)

Wish you a Merry Christmas

GalleryJuana said...

beautifully done! wishing you well on your daily sketching goal.