Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Original Abstract Expressionist Brown Angel Fairy Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! December Sketches...



"Earthen" Original 9"x12" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Earthen". She is part of a series I did loosely inspired by Ted DeGrazia's art.  She has her hands at prayer and her wings outstretched behind her.  Unlike most of my paintings of angel fairies, the focus is not her eyes but has more of an expressionist feel.  This abstract original angel fairy painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  If you'd like to see more of the series, I have most of them on my website in the fantasy section grouped together at the end, some of the originals are sold, some are still available. 


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is angels, you may see them here.

Featured Image "Earthen"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

===============================================


Here is a sketch of a butterfly.  Butterflies have such a wonderful elegance, I love to watch them fly... I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 20.

This is a rough sketch.

9 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful abstract fairy and a lovely butterfly sketch today.

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice abstract painting :) lovely colours

Anonymous said...

WOW! talk about a new direction. You go for it...
Yes, it's wonderful

Valerie-Jael said...

The abstract painting in those earthy tones is wonderful. Love the butterfly sketch, too, and happy birthday! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Jennifer, Martin, and Valerie-Jael!

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely butterfly sketch.

All the best Jan

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jan!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your abstract angel is so beautiful! I love her!
I love your butterfly sketch too!
Big Hugs!