Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Original Big Eye Gothic Blue Angel Fairy Painting + Art Prints & ACEO Prints! December Sketches...



"Twilight Angel" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas Here

This week my featured painting is "Twilight Angel". She has huge blue eyes, blue hair, and her wings are outstretched behind her.  She also is adorned with a flower in her hair and a blue heart necklace.  This original big eye gothic angel fairy painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is angels, you may see them here.

Featured Image "Twilight Angel"
8"x10" Open Edition print on Sale here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 on Sale here

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

=====================================================


Here is a sketch of a butterfly.  There is something so alluring in the beauty of butterflies...  It is in my tiny sketchbook that measures 3.5x5.5 inches.   I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 6.

This is a sketch in colored pencils.  I will be juxtaposing my usual rough sketches with the colored pencil sketches at varying intervals.  I tend to sketch very lightly, so these and my usual pencil ones are darkened a bit in photoshop for online viewing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply elegant.
Is the butterfly that beautiful or is it enjoying the afterglow of the maiden?

Christine said...

I love all the little touches, the necklace, the flower! Your butterfly is so delicate!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the butterfly sketch and the painting is wonderful, she is gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Martin, Christine, and Valerie-Jael!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your painting is gorgeous Lisa! Wow! I love the blue heart around her neck! Beautiful! Your butterfly sketch is so pretty! Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Stacy!