Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Original Winter Bunny Rabbit Painting! 1st Tuesday Art Prints & ACEO Prints! December Sketches...



"Snowy Bunny" Original 8"x10" Painting on Canvas here

This week my featured painting is "Snowy Bunny," an original white winter hare painting.  I love bunnies and rabbits so much!  This is one of my favoritie paintings, it is perfect for a white Christmas even if you never see snow or actually anytime of year...  This original rabbit painting is available for purchase on my website as are art prints and LE ACEO prints!  The art has a realist impressionist feel...


Most of my art is also available on my website at lisarusso.com; however, on the first Tuesday of the month, I like to put some art prints and LE ACEO prints on ebay at a lower promotional rate for the duration of the auctions...  This month, my theme is angels, you may see them here.  They are mostly fantasy angels, but an angelfish has slipped into the mix...

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

===============================================


Here is a sketch of an iris flower.  I usually am drawn to bearded irises, but this iris also pulled me in.  I'm unsure if I'll paint it or not, but I did enjoy sketching it.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is from day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has an expression of serious contemplation...  I think she is most likely an elf fairy angel, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 13.  

This is a rough sketch.

9 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

like her ears sticking up from her hair :D

Christine said...

lovely finished bunny and beautiful sketches today Lisa!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your snow bunny, really beautiful Great sketches, too. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Jennifer, Christine, and Valerie-Jael!

Anonymous said...

Interesting variety. Still your beauty and creativity ring through.

NatureFootstep said...

love your little Snowy bunny. Love the colors and the light in your painting :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin and NatureFootstep!

Magic Love Crow said...

Your snow bunny is so beautiful Lisa!!
I love your flower sketch, but your gothic Maiden is stunning! You have to paint her!
Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks Stacy, much appreciated!