Thursday, December 8, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, December 8, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm planning on painting her, but I may redraw her first.  She's close to what I want, but I think she needs a bit of a tilt.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 8.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

5 comments:

Christine said...

she is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I love the beginning. May inspiration guide your hand

Magic Love Crow said...

She is beautiful Lisa! So happy you are going to paint her!
Thank you for letting me know what you use on your art! I use to use gloss and then I changed completely too matte, but I think it's too matte. Now, I am using satin and I like it! I always think, is the painting too glossy! LOL! I have to just trust and go with my heart!
Big Hugs!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your wide eyed girl is beautiful, and I look forward to seeing her painted. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Martin, Stacy, and Valerie-Jael!