Saturday, December 24, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Angel Fairy, December 24, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She a flower in her hair and a look of gentle concern, perhaps she knows how unprepared I feel for tomorrow...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a goddess or a mermaid.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in December.  This is day 24.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like. 

6 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty maiden, she looks serious, I guess it's the hairstyle.

Magic Love Crow said...

I think she looks beautiful Lisa!! You will be prepared!! I have faith in you! Merry Christmas! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

There is something more to this beautiful sketch.
Merry Christmas

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty maiden :)

and don't worry, things will go fine and you are not the only one not prepared lol

Valerie-Jael said...

Your maiden is wonderful. Have a merry Christmas, hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Stacy, Martin, Jennifer, and Valerie-Jael! I think I'm just about ready... Merry Christmas!