Friday, September 11, 2015

29 Faces, Face 11, Gothic Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she has a pensive quality...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be mermaid or goddess.  I think I'd like to paint her someday perhaps, there are so many paintings I would like to do...  We've been having a heat wave and I haven't managed any painting yet this week, heat and headaches sometimes go together for me.  I hope today is a better day and that you are having a great day too. 

She is face 11 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  

5 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful sketch!

Jennifer Rose said...

she does have a very nice fairy look to her :)

hope you don't get any headaches this weekend

Anonymous said...

Oh, your head aches, not good :( Hope the weekend is better.

I just dream about heatwaves, this summer was so cold here in Finland.

Your sketch invites to paint it!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello,

Lovely sketch, the eyes are enchanting and I think she is not only pensive but somehow she looks as though she is not happy with something. I do not know whether the mood of the artist at that time of sketching is somehow reflected in the sketch. Only you will be able to confirm what I thought.

Best wishes

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Jennifer, susupetal, and Joseph. It's definitely possible that she's a little sad, when my head aches I am less positive and perhaps this feeling has become a part of her in this sketch...