Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Yellow and Pink Rose Photograph From My Garden + 29 Faces Face 23 Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch Art...



I took this macro photograph of this yellow and pink rose in my garden a while back. I loved how the pink softly kissed the yellow in the petals... I hope that you will enjoy this photo! 


Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a kind and sweet look, with a touch of curiousity...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  My computer is still in progress, but it's coming along... 

She is face 23 for 29 faces in September. The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful maiden, looks a bit like Angelina Jolie I think. That is such a beautiful rose, thanks for this afternoon's pleasure!

Jennifer Rose said...

only 7 more faces to go :) will you do another similar challenge? the rose would make a nice painting :)

Anonymous said...

I love all kind of petals, no wonder when I think about my name :D

Those shades in your rose are beautiful, maybe your maiden could have such coloring, too? She's delicately sweet.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jennifer, and susupetal!

I hadn't seen that in her Christine, but I do now!

Jennifer, I have a friend I haven't seen in years visiting in October, so while I'll do my best to post often, I probably won't do a challenge for next month. I'm pretty sure I'll do 29 faces again in February though...

susupetal, I do so love your name!