Saturday, September 26, 2015

29 Faces, Face 26, Gothic Mermaid Big Eye Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has eyes that stare deeply into you and I would hesitate to hear her siren's song...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  I am so glad to be posting from my new used computer!  There are still a few more details to be worked out, but things are looking up.

She is face 26 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Her eyes are stunning!

Anonymous said...

New computers are fun, they have so much speed than the old one, I've noticed. This laptop of mine is getting old and slow...like me :D

Oh, her eyes, they do stare at me!

Jennifer Rose said...

yay for new computers :D you never realize how much you use one until you don't have yours to use

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, susupetal, and Jennifer! It's a great relief to have this one mostly set up now!