Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Red Chow Chow Dog Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs! 29 Faces in September...



This Week "La Perrita Roja" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "La Perrita Roja," an original painting of a fluffy red chow chow dog with golden accents.  She is staring upwards so sweetly.  The art has a realist impressionist feel...  

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of cats and dogs.    

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!




Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think this gothic femme has a shy yet curious nature.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.   I enjoyed sketching her and I am leaning towards possibly painting her.   

She is face 8 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  

6 comments:

Christine said...

Love the red mane of the chow chow. And a pretty maiden!

Summer said...

wow your chow has come along beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that chow is so cute!

The pose in your sketch is beautiful, shy and flirtatious at the same time.

Unknown said...

magnificent! and you never ever run out of new faces that is amazing to me!!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Summer, susupetal, and Lorraine! Much appreciated!

Jennifer Rose said...

the red dog?? Spanish is rusty lol
nicely finished chow :)