Thursday, September 24, 2015

29 Faces, Face 24, Gothic Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I love pigtails, but I don't think I've ever painted them...  I've given her kitty ponytail hair holders, she reminds me a bit of the goth girl from NCIS.  I think she is most likely a angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  My computer is still in progress, but the good news is that my files seem to be intact, such a huge relief!

She is face 24 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.

4 comments:

Christine said...

very cute pigtails!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! And she looks also witty!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and susupetal! Alex is watching NCIS on Netflix and I love the character this sketch reminds me of!

Jennifer Rose said...

Abby is the womens name from NCIS, well the characters name :p

love the kitty hair holders :)