Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Blue and Purple Dragon Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs! 29 Faces in September...



This Week "Dragonsrock" Original 8"x10" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Dragonsrock," an original painting of a blue and purple dragon.  This big eyed dragon loves the rock he's perched on and guards his nearby treasure against all comers.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of dragons and unicorns.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Dragonsrock" will be available on my website here.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think this gothic femme has a very languid look.  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy.   I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   

She is face 1 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  To learn more about the challenge, please click here.

7 comments:

GlorV1 said...

She would be great as a mermaid. Awesome work.

Irene Rafael said...

Either angel or mermaid, she is lovely!

Christine said...

I like the blue and purple of the dragon, and a cute maiden!

Summer said...

great paintings, love the cute dragon!

Anonymous said...

I see her as a dragon lady, fierce and with attitude!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much! It's a fun challenge!

Jennifer Rose said...

love your blue dragon :D