Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My Gentle Ram Art Original Painting! Art Prints & ACEOs! 29 Faces in September...



This Week "Gentle Ram" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Gentle Ram," an original painting of a ram with soft golden eyes.  Animals are very dear to me and this big horn mountain sheep has a gentle quality.  The art has a realist impressionist feel...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of hooved friends.  It's mostly horses, but there are unicorns and a fawn as well.  

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions...  I have been updating my website.  I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Gentle Ram" will be available on my website here.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  I think this gothic femme has kind eyes and a gentle nature.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.    I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   

She is face 29 for 29 faces in September!  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  When I get a chance, I'll put together a compilation of the sketches and share some of my thoughts on the challenge.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Your Ram is beautiful, love his eyes! And your maiden is so pretty.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Your gentle ram is wonderful, Lisa. The pastel-like blue behind it really sets it off. Well done! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, his eyes are so beautiful!

Congratulations, 29 faces done! It's been fun visiting you, I like your sketches, they are so different from what I paint/draw, and it's inspirational and educative to study something new, thank you!

I'll be waiting to read about your thoughts on this September. See you, Lisa. Greetings from the rainy (once again) Helsinki.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Alexandra, and susupetal! I'll try to post some thoughts on 29 faces tomorrow, time has slipped away from me a bit today...

Magic Love Crow said...

Your Ram is so handsome ;o) I truly love all your faces!!!