Friday, September 18, 2015

Marigold Flowers Art Original Painting Work in Progress WIP + 29 Faces, Face Sketch Art 18...



I've started on an original 8"x8" marigold flowers painting.  I've laid in a background, but I plan to do a bit more to it before I continue on to the marigolds.  They are such bright and cheerful flowers...

I'm joining in this week with Paint Party Friday.  To see more participants, please visit:




Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is wearing bear ears and seems to be planning something...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel in disguise, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

She is face 18 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  

14 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

nice start to your painting :)

love the bear ears :)

Christine said...

cute bear ears, and that marigold painting will look so good with its dark background.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work, looking forward to seeing those marigolds. Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

I like that background of the marigold painting, it's velvety dark.

Oh, those bear ears! I'd like to have such, too!

sirkkis said...

Would like to see what you have done for next week...
Nice start!

Jo said...

I like your beginnings. Look forward to seeing them finished.

Summer said...

nice start on your marigolds, cant wait to see them come to life.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! Much appreciated!

Giggles said...

Love your sassy maiden!! And I too love marigold, can't wait to see yours!!

Hugs Giggles

DVArtist said...

Oohhh flowers and faces how can one go wrong with that? I love your art and enjoy seeing how your paint.
Nicole/Beadwright

Gloria j Zucaro said...

Both pieces of art are fun to see in process. I look forward to their completion.

Laney said...

Interesting seeing the beginning of your painting - and I love the bear ears!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much!

Beth Niquette said...

What lovely designs--I am excited to see them when they are finished.