Monday, September 28, 2015

29 Faces, Face 28, Big Eye Gothic Goddess Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a sweet and thoughtful countenance...  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be an angel fairy or mermaid.  If I figure out which goddess she is, I think I might like to paint her at some point... 

She is face 28 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  


This challenge is so inspiring!  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love her hairstyle and pouty lips!

Anonymous said...

She has such a kind look in her eyes!

One more to go and then you've done all the 29 faces!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's very lovely, Lisa. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, slightly tied back with her gorgeous flow of hair. Well done and look forward to seeing her painted. :)

Alexandra MacVean said...

PS If you have time, my hubby has an online art co-op as well and he's having a giveaway! :) www.creativetuesdays.blogspot.com

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice ;) one more to go :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very very much! I'll try to check out the giveaway later today, thank you Alexandra!