Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Photograph of Purple and White Bearded Irises at Descanso Gardens + 29 Faces Sketch Art, Face 9...



I took this photograph of these purple and white bearded irises at Descanso Gardens a while back.  The iris is one of my favoritie flowers, they are both delicate and profuse at the same time...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo! 



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she looks like she is planning something...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be fairy angel or goddess.   I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

She is face 9 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely iris that's my favourite purple colour for iris. Pretty mermaid too!

Summer said...

beautiful Iris, I love purple.

Anonymous said...

Purple is so beautiful.

Oh, those big eyes!

Blogoratti said...

Great work indeed.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much Christine, Summer, susupetal, and Blogoratti!