Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Photograph of Pink Flowers at Descanso Gardens + 29 Faces Sketch Art, Face 2...



I took this photograph of some pink flowers at Descanso Gardens a while back.  I don't know what type of flowers they are, but I loved their vibrant energy.  They were so lovely and profuse...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo! 



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  She has a sweet yet wary look.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be mermaid or goddess.   I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.   

She is face 2 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September. 

5 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty pink flowers and a cute maiden!

Anonymous said...

That photo is so inspiring that maybe your sketch turns into a flower maiden?

caryn strauss-smith art and design said...

Pretty face!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, susupetal, and Caryn. I could definitely see a flower maiden amidst the pink flowers...

Kix said...

Pretty faces.