Friday, September 25, 2015

29 Faces, Face 25, Gothic Mermaid Big Eye Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she's daydreaming, about what I'm not sure.  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  I think my new used computer is closer to being ready, I've just been too anxious to paint this week.  Hopefully my technical issues will be resolved soon.

She is face 25 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  

3 comments:

Christine said...

Love her hair! Hope your computer issues get resolved. My computer has a faulty battery I think. Very unnerving.

Anonymous said...

She is deep in her thoughts! She seems to be so focused on something, her eyes are concentrated. It would be interesting to kn ow what she's daydreaming of.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and susupetal!

My computer issues are much improved, thank you Christine. I hope your computer problems will also be resolved quickly, it is very unnerving indeed.

So many possibilities susupetal, something nice I think...