Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Photograph of Oak Trees at Descanso Gardens + 29 Faces Sketch Art, Face 16...



I took this photograph of these oak trees at Descanso Gardens a while back.  There's so much beauty in nature, the flowers are gorgeous there, but I also love to look up when I'm there and see the trees with the light shining through...  I hope that you will enjoy this photo! 



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she has a delicate kindness...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

She is face 16 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  

5 comments:

Christine said...

pretty maiden, and gorgeous shot through the trees!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice lighting in your photo :) very good shot

DVArtist said...

Fabulous photo and I love your face.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

That photo is like a fairy tale, all that light seems to lighten your maiden, too!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Jennifer, Nicole, and susupetal. The world can be a magical place at times!