Thursday, September 17, 2015

29 Faces, Face 17, Gothic Mermaid Big Eye Sketch Art + Hidden Magic Landscape Website Update...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is partly in shadow and partly in light...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a fairy angel or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

She is face 17 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September. 



Now Up on My Website!
"Earth Magic" Original Painting Sold
Open Edition 8"x10" Giclee Prints & Limited Edition Giclee ACEO Prints Here

"Earth Magic" is a hidden forest waterfall with deep magic.  There is lush green and fall begins. This original is sold, but I do have it available as prints and ACEOs!

My website at http://www.lisarusso.com has many more paintings available, some of them landscapes in the assorted art section!

Every week on Tuesday, I try to list a small original, some giclee art prints, and giclee LE ACEO prints at promotional prices. Visit here to see what I have available this week!

5 comments:

Christine said...

oh she looks like an angel, so pretty. That is a magical waterfall!

DVArtist said...

Well you know how much I love your big eyes girls. This is no exception. Also your landscape is amazing. I can see why it sold. Very nice.
Happy PPF and weekend
Nicole/Beadwright

Unknown said...

As Always both face and painting truly stunning, I always expect it and you never disappoint, you are quite artist my dear Lisa Isabella :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you so very much Christine, Nicole, and Lorraine! Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

That waterfall is amazing, so expressive.

I like the way your maiden hides behind her hair. I feel the same, been having the flu for three weeks already and getting quite tired, I like to hide away under the blanket :(