Monday, September 21, 2015

29 Faces, Face 21, Gothic Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch Art...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think she has a sweet smile...  I think she is most likely a angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  It seems that my computer has passed on, I'm using the back up machine.  Definitely more difficult to get a decent photograph of a sketch than to scan her in...  I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do in terms of listing tomorrow, all of my files are on that computer...  Le sigh...

She is face 21 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.


This challenge is so inspiring!  I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/

6 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

what happened to your computer?

Raising Samuels said...

You are a very talented artist. What a wonderful challenge to draw a face a day for a month. Thanks for sharing!

Christine said...

Beautiful almond eyes

Anonymous said...

Oh, damn your computer, hope it can be fixed!

Her smile is beautiful, the lips are rich and sensual.

Unknown said...

as always your drawing makes me smile, brings me a joy, of looking at beautiful art, so this is a direct summon to heaven, fix her computer, Lisa Isabella makes the world beautiful and loving, and isn't that exactly what YOU Want Heaven!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so very much! I'm not sure exactly what happened with my computer, something is fried... We just bought a used one, it's not set up yet, but fingers crossed...