Monday, September 7, 2015

29 Faces, Face 7, Gothic Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a serious expression and her hair is swept over one eye with a peek a boo look.  I think she is most likely a angel fairy, although she could also be mermaid or goddess.   I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  

She is face 7 for 29 faces in September.  The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.  It's such an inspiring challenge!


I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday

6 comments:

Christine said...

She's so pretty!

carol l mckenna said...

Very sensual face ~ lovely sketch!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice sultry goddess look to her :)

Anonymous said...

Her lips caught my eye, also the pose is sensual.

Kristin_Texas said...

You are so lucky to possess the talent of being able to sketch.

If I had a magic lamp, that would be my wish for myself. :p

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks so very much! Kristin, I hope you will someday sketch, I do this challenge to hopefully improve my art as I go...