Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Pink Sakura Cherry Blossoms Flower Art Original Painting Auction! 29 Faces Face 22 Angel Fairy Big Eye Sketch Art...



This Week "Sakura Ni" Original 5"x7" Painting here

Due to technical difficulties, I am not listing any prints this week.  Hopefully by next Tuesday, I should be able to offer prints again.  "Sakura Ni," is an original painting of some pink cherry blossoms. These lovely flowers bloom only briefly, their beauty captures me. The art has a soft realist impressionist feel...

This is the second of a small series I am working on.  I don't usually relist so quickly, but since I do not have my files available to me right now, the only ones I have available are recently listed pieces, so this one is available early at the promo start rate!

Most of my art is also available on my website at http://www.lisarusso.com/; however, I like to offer some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. I still have more to add, but there is now an excellent selection of art available; although there will be a delay on any print orders until my technical issues are resolved, originals are available to ship!


After the auction, Sakura Ni will be available here.



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I think her smile lights up any room, even when lit with candle light...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or goddess.  I'm not sure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.  I'm not sure what went wrong with my computer, but I've bought a new used one that Alex is working on today...

She is face 22 for 29 faces in September. The goal is to share 29 faces in the month of September.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Oh one of my favourite pieces, the cherry blossoms. Pretty maiden, sweet smile!

Raising Samuels said...

Absolutely beautiful! What a gift you have :)

Anonymous said...

I love that cherry blossom!! The coloring is so delicate and tender.

And your maidens smile lit up this dark and rainy day here in Helsinki :D

Summer said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!

Lisabella Russo said...

Much appreciated, thank you so very much!

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice soft pink colour :)