Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Angel Goddess Big Eye Fantasy Original Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! May Sketches...



This Week "Oncoming Storm" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Oncoming Storm," an original fantasy painting. This big eye redheaded angel fairy goddess has large green eyes and has her wings outstretched. She has large green eyes that in the original painting glimmer with a soft iridescence if the light hits her just right. The art has a surreal lowbrow feel...   I haven't quite finished "Pandora" yet, so while I have made some progress, I am going to wait to share her until another time.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme some of my of angel fairies.


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Oncoming Storm" will be available on my website here if unsold.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/



Here is a sketch of a betta fish.  I'm hoping to paint a larger than my usual paintings painting of a big eyed maiden with betta fish friends.  Before I do that though, I'd like to do a small painting of just a betta.  I had a blue betta and he was the sweetest little fish, so he will be blue...  This sketch is a start, but it needs some refining before I move any further with him though.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 24.  

This is a rough sketch.

8 comments:

Christine said...

the piece looks beautiful all finished! and cute fish sketch too.

Jennifer Rose said...

great fish :D never had a betta fish, had oscar fish, but they ate each other :/

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Christine and Jennifer! I'm sorry about your oscar fish Jennifer. I know you can't put two male betta fish is the same tank or they'll fight to the death...

Anonymous said...

though beautiful, don't mess with her

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin, I most certainly agree...

Magic Love Crow said...

She is breath taking Lisa!! WOW!! Love your fish too!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy!

Prisha said...

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.


Original Paintings for Sale