Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sketch of a Fluffy Bird, May 12 Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a bird.  This fluffy fellow is the bird from yesterday's birdcage hat, I liked him so much I decided to give him a solo sketch in his new, happily relocated, home.  I'm unsure if I'll paint him or not, but I did enjoy sketching him.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 12.  

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

9 comments:

Victoria said...

How beautiful and adorably charming..he/she has a sweet soul..so gorgeous! It is a fantastic sketch and would make a magnificent painting too! wowness..love it!

Christine said...

so cute Lisa, this gave me a chuckle how he emerged from the bird cage hat.

Jennifer Rose said...

good bird sketch :)

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful sketch!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Awww, thanks! Birds are such a joy to sketch.

Anonymous said...

there is something that makes this simple sketch not so simple

Magic Love Crow said...

He is so cute!

sandy said...

i love bird sketches. This is so sweet. I"m enjoying catching up. Haven't been in the mood much to get on the computer.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much, birds are so beautiful to me...