Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Big Eye Goddess Aphrodite Venus Original Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! May Sketches...



This Week "Aphrodite" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Aphrodite," an original goddess painting. In this rendition, this goddess of love has teal eyes and purple streaks in her hair.  She is known to the Romans as Venus.  The art has a lowbrow surreal feel.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of Greek & Roman goddesses...


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Aphrodite" will be available on my website here if unsold.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a serious expression and is looking at something or someone with interest...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be an mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 10.

This is a rough sketch.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

wow, she is magnificent..I love Aphrodite/Venus! I am drawn to the strong-powerful presence in her eyes and the energy she emits! Very beautiful! Fantastic works!
Victoria

Christine said...

beautiful painting, I love her hair! and a sweet angel sketch too.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Victoria and Christine, much appreciated!

Magic Love Crow said...

Aphrodite is gorgeous! And, I love your serious maiden! Beautiful!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Stacy!