Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Two Original Paintings! A Mermaid with Clownfish & a Clown Fish! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! May Sketches...



This Week "Three Friends" Original 11"x14" Painting here
8"x10" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

This week I am listing "Three Friends" my original fantasy black gothic mermaid with clownfish friends painting.  The art has a surreal lowbrow feel...  I had so much fun painting the clown fish, I painted one solo.  I'll post the image and links to him on Thursday.  I've finished "Pandora," but I'm holding her for someone at the present time...

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of mermaids and sea animal friends.  This is the last time for a while that I will be doing auctions in this way, in the future I plan to run some fixed price print and LE ACEO print auctions with a theme on the 1st Tuesday of the month.  Originals will be available on my website, so if you've had your eye on either of the two originals I have up this week, now is the time to get them at the promo start rate!


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Three Friends" will be available on my website here if unsold.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday
http://www.create-with-joy.com/



Here is a sketch of a couple more angel fish for one of my mermaid's hair.  You may be thinking, how many fish does one mermaid need...  I probably won't use all of them, but I like having more than I need.  I'm considering painting one solo, but I haven't decided yet, or which one if I do.  I'm now ready to put some of them together in photoshop with my mermaid sketch.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 31.   

This is a rough sketch.

7 comments:

Christine said...

lovely piece, you did a great job with the fishes! Nice sketch too.

Anonymous said...

This plays with the mind... Is she floating with the fish?

Jennifer Rose said...

you can never have too many sketches to use, more always helps :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine, Martin, and Jennifer. She is underwater with the fish...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love your fish Lisa! Your paintings are so much fun!

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, thanks Stacy, I have a lot of fun painting them too!

Prisha said...


Thanks for giving important information to training seekers,Keep posting useful information,Click below to find

Original Paintings for Sale