Monday, May 30, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy, May 30, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is glancing sweetly sideways and she has swirling hair.  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 30.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

you are doing really well with sketching everyday :)

carol l mckenna said...

Great sketch and awesome eyes!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Christine said...

She's so cute, love her eyes!

Anonymous said...

This angel has her "cute face" on

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer, carol, Christine, and Martin! I'm enjoying sketching daily very much...

Magic Love Crow said...

She is very sweet! Love her fluffy bangs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Stacy!