Monday, May 9, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Mermaid, May 9, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She seems to be a bit inquisitive in nature...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be an angel fairy or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 9.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Love her, I feel her gorgeous energy and powerful vibes shining! Beautiful work!
Have a magical day
Victoria

Christine said...

so pretty, love her choker.

Jennifer Rose said...

the necklace is a nice touch :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I like the way she is looking! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Here's a lady with all the answers

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Victoria, Christine, Jennifer, Stacy, and Martin!