Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sketch of a Latina Fairy Angel, May 5, Art Sketches Daily... Happy Cinco de Mayo!



Here is a sketch of a big eyed maiden.  This Latina maiden dances festively to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...  Happy Cinco de Mayo, I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday if you celebrate it!  I think she is most likely an a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 5.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

8 comments:

Christine said...

She is very festive. Happy Cinco De Mayo to you!

Neesie said...

She's gorgeous Lisa,
Good luck with your sketch challenge... I'll look forward to seeing the results.

Jennifer Rose said...

love her hair :D

DVArtist said...

I love your Latina angel. She looks like she is ready for the party. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine, Neesie, Jennifer, and Nicole! I had an excellent day and I hope that you did too.

Anonymous said...

"I can fly!"

Magic Love Crow said...

Oh, I love her Lisa!!! Happy Cinco De Mayo to you! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you most kindly Martin and Stacy!