Saturday, May 14, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Steampunk Angel Fairy, May 14, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed steampunk maiden.  She has a Victorian feel and her head is tilted sweetly...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be an mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 14.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Christine said...

love her hairstyle!

Jennifer Rose said...

another great hairstyle :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Jennifer! Hair is such a fun feature...

Anonymous said...

"what do think I'm thinking?"

Lisabella Russo said...

You always have such interesting interpretations, thanks Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is beautiful! I love her look Lisa!