Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Goddess, May 19, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  Her hair is flowing around her and she looks on with a gentle contemplation...  I think she is most likely a goddess, although she could also be a mermaid or an angel fairy.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 19.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I love her hairstyle!

Jennifer Rose said...

very serene looking :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Christine and Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

enjoy her hair and not her eyes
or you will be lost forever

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin!

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly beautiful Lisa!!! Thank you for the kind comment on my painting The Seer! Means a lot to me! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Stacy. Your painting is a beauty!