Monday, May 16, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Mermaid, May 16, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  I have an idea in mind as to how I'd like to paint her at some point...  I think she is most likely a mermaid, although she could also be a fairy angel or a goddess.  I think if I do go with mermaid, I'd like to give her a small fish or tiny octopus friend.

I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 16.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is something quite refreshing about her

Anonymous said...

I agree with Martin and I also think she looks very intelligent,, clever and bright!

Christine said...

she is so pretty!

Jennifer Rose said...

very pretty :) little fish swimming in her hair? :) (I'm tires and come up with odd ideas with lack of sleep :p)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Martin, Laurie, Christine, and Jennifer. I love that idea Jennifer, thank you, I'm definitely going to play around with it.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love her look Lisa! Beautiful! She will look really cute with fish!