Saturday, May 28, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Angel, May 28, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has sweet eyes and full pouting lips.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 28.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

8 comments:

Christine said...

Love her hairstyle!

Jennifer Rose said...

great hair :)

DVArtist said...

Lisa I love this girl. She is full of surprises and her bangs are awesome!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Christine, Jennifer, and Nicole! I love playing with hair in sketches...

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, look out. Someone got on this beauty's bad side

Magic Love Crow said...

She is beautiful! Love the depth of her eyes!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love her hair too!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Martin and Stacy for your thoughtful words!