Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Valentine Heart Koi Fish Original Art Painting! Art Prints & ACEO Prints! May Sketches...



This Week "Aiko Koi" Original 5"x7" Painting here
5"x7" Open Edition print here
ACEO 2.5"x3.5" Limited Edition LE 1st of 25 here

I am listing "Aiko Koi," an original koi fish painting. This fish has a sweet heart pattern.  The art has a lowbrow realist feel.  There is some texture in the background of the original painting.

I also have additional giclee art and ACEO prints here this week from Tuesday to Tuesday with a theme of some of my favorite paintings with hearts in them...  I think it can be Valentine's any time of the year!


Most of my art is also available on my website at www.lisarusso.com; however, I like to put some art on ebay at a lower promotional start rate for the duration of the auctions... I have been updating my website. It's an ongoing project, but there is now an excellent selection of art available!

After the auction, "Aiko Koi" will be available on my website here if unsold.

I am linking this post with Inspire Me Monday



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She is wearing a wonderful tiny top hat and I think she has a gaze of contemplation...  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.

I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 17.  

This is a rough sketch.

5 comments:

Christine said...

cute hat on your maiden! Beautiful Koi, the heart pattern looks so realistic too.

Jennifer Rose said...

nice pattern o the fish :) and cute maiden

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Christine and Jennifer! I enjoyed painting the pattern on the fish and I love hats.

Anonymous said...

very clever message on the "good luck" fish.
A lady waiting on her date. A knock at the door...

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks Martin, I enjoy your interpretations!