Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Angel, May 26, Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  This wide eyed beauty is glancing sweetly forwards.  I think she is most likely an angel fairy, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 26.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is lovely, i love her eyes glancing upwards,,

Anonymous said...

An angel at prayer

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks very much Laurie and Martin, I think she does have an angelic quality.

Jennifer Rose said...

she is very cute looking :)

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much Jennifer!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so beautiful Lisa! I love her!! So different from your other girls!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy, she's on my ever growing list to hopefully paint at some point...