Monday, May 2, 2016

Sketch of a Big Eye Gothic Fairy Angel, May 2 Art Sketches Daily...



Here is a sketch of a big eyed gothic maiden.  She has a serious expression and a cute pixie cut hair style...  I think she is most likely a fairy angel, although she could also be a mermaid or a goddess.  I'm unsure if I'll paint her or not, but I did enjoy sketching her.


I've decided to try and do a sketch a day in May.  This is day 2.

This is a rough sketch.  You may see some of my finished paintings at lisarusso.com if you'd like.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is showing off her new haircut
You ladies...

Jennifer Rose said...

like the short hair :) good to see a change from the long flowing locks :)

Christine said...

I love her sophisticated hairstyle Lisa!

carol l mckenna said...

Another great 'big eyed girl' ~ Good for you for trying a sketch a day ~

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Unknown said...

I just love that big eyed lady! She looks magical!
Wishing you a wonderful creative week to come.
Hugs,
MiSchra ♥

Lisabella Russo said...

Thanks so much! It's fun to sketch short hair once in a while...

Magic Love Crow said...

She is adorable! I love the hair!

Lisabella Russo said...

Thank you Stacy so much!